TransFingo Group Privacy & Personal Data Protection Policy
We Respect and Keep Your Data Safe
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) protects your personal data while enabling organisations to use your data reasonably to serve you. We, as a trusted professional services provider, respect and keep your data safe by:
• limiting access to only personnel who are involved in your service, and to the supporting internal processes; and
• conducting regular checks to ensure that your personal data is only accessed by authorized personnel.
Serving You as a Trusted Professional Services Provider
TransFingo will use the collected Personal Data for the purpose you have consented to, which includes a “Purpose” as follows:
- Introducing and recommending you (including sending your resume and Personal Data to TransFingo’s clients, TransFingo’s affiliated companies, agents or sub-contractors who are in the same or similar recruitment business as TransFingo, for recruitment purposes or recruitment collaboration purposes;
- Sending you directly, or via TransFingo’s clients, TransFingo’s affiliated companies, agents or sub-contractors, for reasoning tests, psychometric tests, personality tests, career aptitude tests or other tests to determine your skills and suitability for job(s);
- Discussing with TransFingo’s clients regarding your eligibility or suitability for a job application;
- Discussing with your past employer(s), educational institution(s) for reference checks to establish accuracy of your employment history, education history;
- Calling you to make arrangements for interviews;
- Sending you internal TransFingo communication material;
- Calling you (including leaving voice messages), text messages, emails or fax messages on job alerts, recruitment events, seminars, networking events and other recruitment promotion activities;
- Sending you market research surveys and/or service satisfaction surveys;
- Meeting any legal or regulatory obligations or requests issued by any court, legal or any regulatory bodies (including the agents of the regulatory bodies) to conduct audit checks, surveillance and investigation;
- Meeting or complying with TransFingo’s internal policies and procedures;
- Storage and processing of your Personal Data; and
- Any other purposes which are reasonably related to the aforementioned.
Please be assured that if your personal data is collected, used or disclosed for these Purposes, we will protect it as required under the PDPA and other applicable local Data Protection Laws.
For more information on how we collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data, please refer to our Group Personal Data Protection Policy at http://www.transfingo.com/pdpa.
Please do not hesitate to write to our Group Personal Data Protection (PDP) Officer at email@example.com.